Thursday, September 20, 2012

Featured!

I am delighted to report that Catholic Kids' Day Camp had a feature article (written by Sarah) in the September Issue of the Diocese of Joliet Magazine Christ is Our Hope. If you are visiting the blog for the first time because you read the article, welcome! :)

We are also thrilled to share a video of the Day 4 CKC 2012 Skit on the Glorious Mysteries. Even though it was filmed on a small camera, hopefully you find that the film still conveys a sense of the wonder, mystery, and beauty! After all, it's not every day that one gets a dramatization of such supernatural events as the Resurrection, Ascension, Pentecost, Assumption, and Coronation. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Hi I love this!! I have 3 toddler boys under 5. We just decided to homeschool and met a wonderful woman who knows your family through St. Jude's in Joliet (I think she said she met you at a different parish though??) Her name is Margie (beautiful older woman with red hair!!) Anyhoo, my husband and I would LOVE to be a part of this camp next year!! Can you send me a link for future reference?? Do you keep up with this blog??

    By the way, Margie gave me a CD that your family published?!?! It is wonderful!!! I had never met her and I do believe the Holy Spirit brought us together so that I could find you. We are part of a Catholic homeschool group from Bolingbrook (we belong to St. Francis of Assisi).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jewish Kids Camp of hearts provides the best
    summer camp in Palm Beach County. Your kids will have a blast at our Jewish
    camp for kids. When school is out, the summer camp is the best place for your
    kids to enjoy.
    For Summer Camp Trailer

    ReplyDelete