Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: Knights and Princesses Crossing!




                      ~ Hear Ye, Hear Ye! ~
              A proclamation from the King of Kings 
          that there shall be rejoicing in all the land! 

These troopers had a fun-filled day including a mystery activity (pssst, it was the Palace Promenade today. Super fun.;), creative snacks, and seeing two awesome skits on St. Philomena and St. Ignatious of Loyola! 
 Don't miss out on tomorrow where the next mystery activity will be revealed... I know I can't wait!




"I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." 
                                   -Phil 4:13

1 comment:

  1. Ladies you and your family are so inspiring!! I am so blessed to be able to get to know you all in these four short days. My kids had a blast...please let Veronica know Will said he's sad he has to wait a full year. Aiden & Evan really had so much fun too, Sarah!! I am so grateful that the Diocese has such solid and strong Catholics in our area. It's refreshing to know none of us are in this alone in what we teach our babies!! God bless you for all you do in helping make more saints!!! I'm in for next year...I told Sarah I'll have an 8 month old strapped to my back ha ha!! Many blessings to you and your beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete